Arbitration, Mediation and Concilation
- Arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution, done outside the courts which is the determination of a dispute by an impartial Person/Judge/Umpire only when agreed by both the parties and when an Arbitrator decides, it is termed to be as Authoratative judgment, enforceable by the Indian Law. It may be decided either by an Arbitrator or by a panel of Arbitrators.
- It is a settlement technique in which a third party looks afte the case and a decision is imposed that is binding legally for both the parties.
- Arbitrator: is a person on whom authority is conferred to settle or judge a dispute.
- Arbitrate: To submit a dispute for judgment and to assign an object to be arbitrarily determined by an arbitrator or by a panel of arbitrators.
- We, having the advocates to handle the disputes diligently and to either settle it or to get a favourable judgment. Expertise and adequate knowledge is required to deal with the matters. We make sure to get the desired result at minimum cost without our client’s image being tarnished.